Updated: Sep 5, 2022
We're delighted to share that Phytech has been recognized as "Precision Irrigation Solution of the Year 2022" by the AgTech Breakthrough Awards.
We'd like to thank AgTechBreakthrough for the recognition. This couldn't have been done without our customers and partners around the world who share our vision and are leading digital transformation of our industry.
Phytech is currently helping more than 850 of the world’s largest growers optimize their production by enabling them to monitor, plan and control their operations with an end-to-end Ag Operating System
By being connected directly to their plants and irrigation infrastructure via a Plant-AI and IoT digital platform, farmers can optimize their irrigation, nutrition, and pest & disease management. Phytech offers subscription-based model with hassle-free installation, maintenance, and full agronomic support.
Phyetch in numbers:
• Phytech currently monitors over 29 million trees
· Over 100k IoT devices
• In Washington: 8 out of 10 of the largest apple growers, accounting for 40% of the market, are powered by Phytech
• In California: 40% of the almond market are customers powered by Phytech
• In Israel: 90% of the avocado market are growers powered by Phytech
• In California: Between 2019-2021 Phytech users used 25% less water each year compared to UC Davies recommendation
• In Australia: Phytech’s almond customers managed to save 80 billion liters in 2019 thanks to irrigating differently between varieties and based on real-time water demand.
Phytech offers Unique monitoring and automation capabilities combined with plant-agronomic knowledge. An A-Z digital IoT platform consisting of a Network of sensors and apps to help growers manage irrigation, nutrition, and pest & disease with:
• Tree/fruit-based irrigation management
• Irrigation system monitoring
• Automation - Close the loop from the crop to the drop
• Per block granular climate monitoring Temperature and humidity
• Farm management and planning tool (irrigation, nutrition, pest and disease)
· Coming soon: Ag-inputs As a Service:
o Fertilizer delivery (Nutrition management)
o Pheromones(Pest and Disease management)
Part of Tech Breakthrough, a leading market intelligence and recognition platform for global technology innovation and leadership, the AgTechBreakthrough Awards program is devoted to honoring excellence in agricultural and food technologies, services, companies and products. The AgTechBreakthrough Awards program provides a forum for public recognition around the achievements of AgTech companies and solutions in categories including farm management, indoor farming, automation, IoT and robotics, food quality, analytics and more.
All award nominations are fully analyzed, evaluated and scored by AgTechBreakthrough's expert panel of judges, representing a mix of technical, business, academic and marketing expertise within the industry. The evaluation criteria for the AgTech Breakthrough Awards program are focused around the concept of innovation.
For more information visit AgTechBreakthrough.com